HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2020 | Gram Sachiv Posts| Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv Exam Date: 09.01.2021 & 10.01.2021| HSSC Gramin Sachiv Hall Ticket @ hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Admit Card 2020: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released Admit card for Gram Sachiv Posts of 697 vacancies. The Candidates those who have applied for gram sachiv posts can download the admit card in the official website or through the direct link given below. The candidate will be selected on the basis of OMR based Examination.
The officials will conduct the exam on 9th January 2021 and 10th January 2021. HSSC will conduct the JE Exam at all over the state (i.e.) Various districts of Haryana state. More details of Merit list, Result date, Interview date and other details will be updated in the official website. Visit hssc.gov.in more updates.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2020- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Gram Sachiv|
|Number of Vacancy||697 Posts|
|Mode of Examination||OMR Based Examination|
|Date of Exam||09.01.2021 & 10.01.2021|
HSSC Gram Sachiv Selection Process :
- Written Exam (90 Marks)
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience (10 Marks)
HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Pattern 2020-21:
- The online written test consists of objective type multiple choice questions.
- Language of the Examination will be in English and Hindi.
- The Scheme of Marks in respect of Selection to Group C Posts in the Service Shall Comprise of total 100 Marks.
- Objective Test Will Consist 90 Marks + 10 Marks for Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience.
- 75% Weightage for Weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
How to Download Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the official site of HSSC at hssc.gov.in.
- Click on Gram Sachiv Admit Card link.
- Click on Login button.
- Enter the details of Application ID and Password & submit it.
- Take a print of the admit card for further reference.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK 1: HERE
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK 2: HERE