HPCL Recruitment 2020 (OUT)| HPCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020| Last Date: 05.12.2020| Apply online HPCL Apprentice Vacancy @ hindustanpetroleum.com.
HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released online Applications for Graduate Apprentice Trainees (GAT) Recruitment under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MOP&NG), Government of India for Engineering Graduates (Civil, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ IT). The Candidates who wish to work across India can apply for this Post. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job vacancy on or before 05.12.2020. The engagement as Apprentice Trainees will be for a period of one year only.
The candidate those who have registered and approved on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal and by the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) will be considered for the apprenticeships. Selected candidates will be engaged for a period of one year and HPCL does not give any commitment/assurance on providing permanent/temporary employment to Apprentices on successful completion of Apprenticeship period. For more details of admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming notifications will be uploaded on official website at www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT)|
|Educational Qualification||Engineering Graduation in (Only Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/IT) from recognized university.|
|Date of Interview||Month of December 2020 (Expected)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Apprentice Monthly Stipend||Rs.25000/-|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 years|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||21.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||05.12.2020|
|HPCL Selection Process||Interview|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Official Website||hindustanpetroleum.com/ www.mhrdnats.gov.in.|
Steps to Apply online HPCL Mhrdnats apprentice registration 2020:
- Visit the Official Website of HPCL at www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- The Candidates must enroll themselves on NATS Portal and then the candidates can log onto NATS Portal using their user ID and password.
- Click on Establishment request and Select Find Establishment.
- Click on the Advertisement Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and Apply.
- Enter all the necessary details.
- Click Submit button.
- Take Printout of the Application for further Process.
- The Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of application forms to HPCL. The details filled in the online Registration / application form will be considered.
- Interview call letter will be sent over NATS Portal and no hard copy will be sent to the candidates.
- All communications will be sent through the email ID/ Mobile Number provided by the candidates in his/her online application.
- The email ID & Mobile number provided in online Registration/ application should remain valid for at least one year.
- The Candidates must use proper E-mail ID created in their names.
- All India merit list will be drawn basis the academic results of engineering degree and Scores in the Interview.
- The Candidates/Applicants who have got work experience of one year or more are not eligible to apply.
- Engineering Graduates in Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/Instrumentation/Computer Science/ IT streams who have completed Engineering Graduation after May 2019 onwards are eligible to apply.
- The Candidates passed out prior to May 2019 are not eligible for apprenticeship training.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE