HP Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 Details @ www.hppostalcircle.gov.in
HP GDS Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh postal Circle has released notification for 10th pass candidates to the vacancies of 634 posts. India Post invites online Application for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks cycle-3 notification i.e Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Master & Dak Sevak in Himachal Pradesh region @ (http://appost.in/gdsonline). So the eligible candidates can apply for this vacancy from 7th October to 6th November 2020 through online mode at the official website. Before applying the candidate must go through the eligibility criteria, fees details, selection process, Application fees and more.
The candidates those whose are passed 10th standard and comes under the age of 18-40 years as on 07-10-2020 can apply for this Himachal Pradesh gramin Dak Sevaks website. The interested candidates can apply for this post by following the instructions given. The applied candidates must understand that the selection is based only on the merit basis of candidate’s 10th standard exam marks. The selection processes are carried out by respective recruiting authorities such as Branch Office (BO), SO, Head Office (HO), etc. of HP circle.
HP Postal GDS notification 2020:
|Name of the Organization||India Post HP GDS recruitment 2020|
|Name of the post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Circle||Himachal Pradesh Circle|
|Job location||Anywhere in HP State
|Selection Basis||Merit (10th standard mark)|
|Registration date||7th October 2020 (Active now)|
|Application date||6th November 2020|
|Mode of registration and application||Online|
|Pay scale -Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||BPM – Rs.12,000/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
|Pay scale-Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab||BPM – Rs.14,500/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
Category wise details:
|Community/category||No. of posts|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||69|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||170|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||75|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||40|
- The Aspirant must pass Secondary School Examination certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class
- The candidates must need Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities /Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
- There will be no written exam and the HP postal GDS merit list will contain Candidate’s name, percentage, division name, post name, registration number etc.,
- The most important point is the applicant must have an active mobile number and e-mail before and after registration.
- Before submitting he/she must ensure that all the details entered are correct.
Documents needed for Application:
- DOB proof
- SSC 10th Marks Sheet
- Computer certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Community/ Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Disability
Himachal Pradesh Post Office recruitment 2020 – Application Fee:
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans – man Category- Rs 100
- For SC/ST/ Trans – Women/ PwD Category-NIL
HP GDS Application Fee Payment STEPS:
Once if the registration is successfully completed only applicable candidates must pay the fees by using the following steps:
- Application fee payment can be made through online or offline mode.
- Offline payment can be made at any of the Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
- Whereas online payment can be made through credit card/debit card or internet banking. Candidates have to visit http://indiapostgdsonline.in/online fee link to make online payment.
- For making payment of application fee, they should refer the registration number.
- Then again go to home page and follow the below steps.
How to Register after Payment?
- Visit the official website first http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx.
- Click on the http://indiapostgdsonline.in/phase2/fee.aspx link to apply.
- Enter these details in the space provided
- Name (in capital letter as mentioned in SSC marks memo)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (should be unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which 10th class passed
- Board in which 10th class passed
- Year of Passing 10th class
- 10th Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
After Fees Payment (if applicable)
- Click “Apply online here” link and register the application form using registration form and other details.
- After filling all the details the candidate must check it carefully before giving final submission.
- After submitting he/she download the entire application and keep it for further process.
- Before submitting the registration form check entries again.
- Click on “Submit Details” button.
- Registration will be done after successful registration; candidates will receive a registration number which they have to retain for further application process.
For All Posts:
Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 07/10/2020
Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 06/11/2020
Application online Submission Start Date: 07/10/2020
Application online Submission End Date: 06/11/2020
If the candidate got selected he/she will be intimated through SMS or e-mail and the Intimation letter will be issued after 15-20 days from the date of result declaration.
Apply online DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD Notification DIRECT LINK: HERE