Kerala Plus Two Hall Ticket 2021| Plus Two Level Exam| KPSC Exam Date| Download Kerala Public Service Commission Exam Call Letter 2021 at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
Kerala Plus Two Hall Ticket 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission has released Admit card for Kerala PSC Plus Two Level Examination. The officials will conduct exam in two shifts i.e. Kerala PSC Plus Two Level stage 1 exams are going to held on 10th April 2021 and stage 2 exams are going to be conducted on 17th April 2021. Candidate will not be allowed to write examination without admit card. The candidates can download the Admit card for KPSC Plus Two Level Exam either through the official website or through the direct link given below.
If the candidates found any mistakes in the Hall Ticket, the candidates can report it to the higher officials for immediate corrections. More details of steps to download, exam rules and regulations, Documents required and other details are given below. Kerala Public Service Commission officials will release Kerala PSC Plus Two Level Hall Ticket 2021 on its official site on 29th March 2021 and 8th April 2021. Visit keralapsc.gov.in for more updates.
Kerala Plus Two Hall Ticket 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Kerala PSC Plus Two Level Exam|
|Exam Date||Stage 1: 10th April 2021
Stage 2: 17th April 2021
|Admit Card Release Date||Stage 1: 29th March 2021
Stage 2: 8th April 2021
|Official Website||keralapsc.gov.in or thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi|
- The total duration of exam is 105 minutes.
- The Question Paper will carry 100 Objective Type Questions.
|Reasoning and Maths||20|
- If any mistakes in the candidate’s hall ticket shall be brought to the notice of the Directorate’s examination wing for making immediate and necessary corrections and shall be made only after written instructions issued by the secretary.
Details Present on Kerala PSC Plus Two Admit Card 2021:
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Centre Code
- Exam Date and Time
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Roll Number
- Test Centre Address
- Post Name
- Name of Exam Centre
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Examination Name
- Candidate Name
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
Documents required for Kerala PSC Plus Two Level Exam 2021:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Steps to Download Kerala PSC Plus Two Level Exam Hall Ticket 2021:
- Visit the official website of KPSC @keralapsc.gov.in.
- Open the Kerala Public Service Commission’s page.
- Click on Kerala PSC Plus Two Level Hall Ticket 2021 download link.
- Enter the login credentials and click submit button.
- Kerala PSC Plus Two Admit Card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take Printout for further use.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE