Assam Handloom and Textiles Recruitment notification 2021| 100 Grade IV Posts| Last Date: 01.02.2021| Apply DHT Assam Vacancy at dht.assam.gov.in.
DHT Assam Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Handloom & Textiles (DHS) Assam has released official notification for the posts of Grade IV Staff to fill 100 vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job notification either through the official website or through the direct link given below. The candidates passed the 8th Pass from a recognized Board or Institution can apply for this job.
The Interested candidates must submit their application on or before 1st February 2021. DHT Assam selection will be based on OMR Based Written Examination/ Document Verification followed by Merit List and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Assam state. Visit dht.assam.gov.in for more updates.
Assam DHT Grade IV Notification 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Government of Assam, Handloom Textiles Sericulture|
|Name of the Post||Grade IV – Handloom & Textiles, Assam (District and Sub Divisional Offices)|
|Educational Qualification||The candidates must have passed the 8th Pass from a recognized Board or Institution.|
|Total Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Starting Date of Online Application||19th January 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||1st February 2021|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 52,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 3,900/- in Pay Brand – 1.|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
DHT Assam Recruitment 2021 – Vacancies:
|Name of the District||No. of Vacancy||Un-reserved||OBC||SC||ST(P)||ST(H)||EWS|
|Kamrup (M) & Kamrup||12||7||1||0||0||4||0|
Steps to Apply For DHT Assam Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official Website of the Government of Assam, Handloom Textiles Sericulture at dht.assam.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment section.
- Search for Recruitment of Grade IV Staff at District and Sub-divisional Offices.
- Open the notification and check eligibility criteria.
- Fill the details and Pay the Application Fee, if required.
- Submit the Application Form and take printout for further references.
DHT Assam Selection process:
- DHS Assam Recruitment Selection Process is based on the written examination (Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, History, Geography, English, and General Knowledge) for 100 marks.
- There will be one Merit list for the post category wise i.e. Unreserved, OBC/MBC, SC, ST (P), ST (H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire state.
There will be ½ negative marks for each wrong answer.
Documents to be produced at the time of verification:
- The Candidate must produce original copy of Identity Proof like PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Current ID Card issued by Educational Institutions, Voter ID Card, and Aadhaar Card along with Calling Letter / Admit Card at the time of written test.
- The Candidate Qualified in the Written Examination must produce original testimonials along with a set of self-attested Photocopies for verification at the specified venue and date which will be declared in due course of time.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE