DHS Assam Recruitment 2020| DHS Assam Vacancy 2020 | Last Date: 16.12.2020| Apply DHS online Application @ www.dhs.assam.gov.in.
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam has released has released official notification for the posts of Driver and grade IV to fill 50 Vacancies in newly created districts South Salmara, Mankachar, Majuli, Charaideo, Hojai & Biswanath. The Candidate applying for these posts must be an Indian Nationals.
The candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for this job Vacancy on or before 16th December 2020 at the official website. The Candidate will be selected based on written test/interview. The Candidate can visit www.dhs.assam.gov.in for more updates.
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Health Service, Assam|
|Name of the Posts||Driver & Grade IV|
|Number of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Selection Process||Written test/ interview|
|Starting Date of online application||07.12.2020|
|Last Date of online application||16.12.2020|
DHS Assam Job Notification 2020 – Vacancy Details:
The Applicant can refer below for DHS Assam Job vacancy details.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Educational Qualification||Salary|
|Driver||20||The Applicant must need to be Class 10th (HSLC) passed and must have a valid four-wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by the District Transport Authority, Government of Assam.||Rs.14000-60500+ GP Rs.5200|
|Grade IV||30||The Applicant must need to be Class 8th passed from recognized institutions.||Rs.14000-60500+ GP Rs.3900|
Required Documents for DHS Assam Online Application 2020:
The Candidate must attach the following documents along with online Application form.
- Two copies of passport size color photograph which is uploaded at the time of online application form submission.
- HSLC admit card or birth certificate for age proof.
- Class-VIII passed certificate.
- Caste certificate (where applicable).
- Permanent resident ship certificate/ Domicile certificate (if any)
- Person with Disability Certificate (where applicable).
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (where applicable).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Valid Driving License Certificate (where applicable).
Steps to DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 apply online:
- Visit the official website of Directorate of Health Service at dhs.assam.gov.in.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Read the instruction and notification clearly.
- Fill the form and attach required scanned files and submit application.
- An acknowledgment copy of application will be generated, download for future use.
The Candidates having queries regarding DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 can contact 94351-99163 or Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org for better clarification.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE