CPCL Trade Apprentice Result 2021| CPCL Apprenticeship Merit List 2021| Document Verification Dates: 20 to 30th January 2021| Download Selection List @ cpcl.co.in.
CPCL Trade Apprentice Result 2021: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has released result for the posts of Trade Apprentice of 142 Vacancies. The candidates those who have applied can download the result either through the official website or through the direct link given below. The candidate will be selected based on Merit in Education, Document Verification.
The officials will conduct Document verification from 20th to 30th January 2021. More details of steps to download result, selection process, Documents required and other details are given below. The candidate can visit cpcl.co.in for more updates.
CPCL Trade Apprentice Result 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||142 Posts|
|Document Verification Dates||20th To 30th January 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit in Education, Document Verification|
Steps to download CPCL Trade Apprentice Merit List 2021:
- Visit the official Website of CPCL at www.cpcl.co.in.
- Visit the home page displays on the screen.
- Search for People & Careers section in the menu bar.
- Click the Recruitment section.
- Click the link for www.cpcl.co.in Apprentice Result 2020.
- Now the results will display on the screen in the form of the PDF.
- Download the hard copy and check name in the list.
Documents Required for CPCL Verification:
- The candidates are advised to bring the original and one set of self-attested photocopies of the documents relating to their Age, Qualification, Caste /Category (if applicable).
- Three copies of colour Passport size photographs and any Govt. issued Photo-Identity proof in Original (Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, etc.) at the time of reporting for document verification, failing which their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Printout of the online Registration form duly signed by the candidate.
- 10th Pass/Matriculation Certificate issued by the concerned Education Board as proof of Date of Birth.
- Class XII Mark sheet issued by the concerned Board / Semester-wise / Year-wise mark sheets / Final Certificate of ITI issued by NCVT / Graduation / Post-Graduation.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications than the prescribed qualification are not eligible.
- Conversion certificate from CGPA / OGPA / Letter Grade to the percentage of Marks, if applicable, from concerned University/ Institute.
- SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / PwBD / EWS – Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed Central Govt. format issued by Competent Authority. OBC (NCL) certificate should not be more than one-year-old.
- The candidature of the EWS candidate is liable to be cancelled, if, at the time of joining as an apprentice, he/she is not able to produce the requisite EWS certificate in the prescribed format establishing his/ her EWS status.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE