TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2021|Assessor Posts| Exam Date: April 2021 (Expected)| Download TNEB Assessor Call Letter at tangedco.gov.in.
TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2021: Tamil Nadu Electricity Board and Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited will release Admit Card for the posts of Assessor to fill 1300 Vacancies. The candidates those who have applied for this posts can download the admit card either through the official website or through the direct link given below. TANGEDCO Assessor Examination will be conducted in April 2021 (Tentatively).
The officials of TNEB will recruit the candidates on the basis of Online computer based Examination. Selected candidates will be appointed at Tamil Nadu. More details of steps to download, documents required and other details are given below. Visit tangedco.gov.in for more updates.
TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2021 – Details:
|Name of The Organization||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) – Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO)|
|Name of the Posts||Assessor|
|Number of Vacancies||1300 Posts|
|Exam Date||April 2021 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will Release Soon|
|Selection Process||Online CBT Examination|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Exam Subject||Questions||Total Marks||Exam time|
|General Tamil & General English||20||100||120 Minutes|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||20|
- TNEB objective type paper will be available in the English and Tamil languages except for the language based sections.
- TNEB Assessor posts Exam will be conducted for 100 Marks and the duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 for every wrong answer.
Details Present on TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Admit Card 2021:
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
Documents needed for TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Exam 2021:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Driving License
Steps to Download TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2021:
- Visit the official website of TNEB TANGEDCO at tangedco.gov.in.
- Click on Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd Hall Ticket download link.
- Enter the login details and submit.
- TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take Printout for future use.
In case of any clarification regarding Assessor exam hall ticket, candidates can contact the support team via Phone Number 044-28522256 or through e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org on all working days between 10.30 a.m. and 05.15 p.m.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE