GIC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021| Assistant Manager Scale I Officer| Exam Date: 09.05.2021| Download General Insurance Corporation of India Hall Ticket @ gicofindia.com.
GIC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021: General Insurance Corporation of India has released the Admit Card for the post of Assistant Manager (Scale 1) of 44 Vacancies. The candidates those who have applied can download the Admit card for GSI Assistant Manager Exam Admit Card either through the official website or through the direct link given below. The Candidates failing to bring either the ID proof or the admit card, they will not be allowed into the Interview. The officials of GIC will release Admit card in its official website on 16th April 2021. So the candidates can download the Admit card by using the direct link given below. The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Group Discussion, and Interview.
General Insurance Corporation of India- Assistant Manager Scale I Officer Examination will be held on 9th May 2021. The candidates should bring any one of the original valid ID proof to the Interview like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving license, Passport and other documents mentioned below. More details of Steps to Download, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus Download link and other details are given below. Visit www.gicofindia.com for more updates.
GIC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 – Details:
|Name of the Organization||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Manager Scale I Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||44 Vacancies|
|Admit Card Release Date||16th April 2021|
|Exam Date||9th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Group Discussion, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Details Present on GIC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021:
- Name of the Applicant
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the Applicant’s Father
- Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Test Centre
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Examination
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Signature of the Board Councillor
Documents Required for GIC Assistant Manager Exam 2021:
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Any another id assigned by the state or central govt.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Part A – Objective Type||For General – Higher Order Reasoning Ability/Critical Thinking
For Specialist – Technical & Professional Knowledge Test in the relevant discipline
|Part B – Objective Type||Reasoning||20||20||60 min|
|Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy||15||15|
|Part C – Descriptive Type||English Language – Essay, precise and Comprehension||3||30||30 min|
- Time Duration of Examination will be 150 minutes.
- 30 minutes for PART A- Objective, 60 minutes for Part B objective and 60 minutes for Part C (descriptive).
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and interview on the basis of overall marks scored in objective and descriptive section taken together.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview:
- The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Date of Birth Proof.
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in *IDENTITY VERIFICATION of the advertisement.
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Standard X, XII, Degree Where CGPA / OGPA are awarded
- Caste Certificate
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
Minimum qualifying marks:
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks|
|General & OBC||60%|
Steps to Download GIC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the official website of General Insurance Corporation of India at www.gicofindia.com.
- Search for Careers Option link.
- Click on GIC Assistant Manager Scale I Officer Admit Card 2021 download link.
- Enter the login details like registration/mobile number, password and other details.
- Click on Submit button.
- GIC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download take a printout and save it for future reference.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD SYLLABUS PDF: HERE