CG Vyapam Admit Card 2021| Mandi Nirikshak /MI & SI Posts| Exam Date: 29th April 2021 (Postponed)| Download CGPEB Admit Card at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
CG Vyapam Admit Card 2021: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) will release Admit card for the posts of Mandi Nirikshak/Market Inspector and Sub Inspector of 168 Vacancies. The candidates appearing for the exam can download the Admit card either through the official website or through the direct link given below. CG Vyapam, will announce the Examination date and other updates soon in their official website. The candidates can get the important updates by using the direct link given below. The candidates will not be allowed to write examination without Admit card. The Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test.
The officials of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) has planned to conduct Mandi Nirikshak /Market Inspector and Sub Inspector Examination on 29th April 2021, but it was Postponed to later date. The Candidates can get their CG Vyapam SI Admit Card 2021 10 to 15 days before the examination. More details of steps to download, Selection Process, Exam Pattern and other details are given below. Visit Vyapam.cgstate.gov.in for more updates.
CG Vyapam Admit Card 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB)|
|Name of Posts||Mandi Nirikshak /Market Inspector and Sub Inspector|
|Total Posts||168 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||29th April 2021 (Postponed)|
|Admit Card Status||Not Yet Announced|
|Status||Exam Date Postponed|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General English with Grammar||10||10|
|General Mental Ability||15||15|
|Current Affairs, Sports, Country and Abroad||15||15|
|General information of Chhattisgarh||15||15|
|General computer information||20||20|
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Total Number of Questions will be 150 questions.
- Maximum Marks for this exam will be 150.
- Each Question will be of 1 Mark.
- The Time Duration of Examination Will is 02 Hours.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks for wrong Answers.
Details present on CG Vyapam Exam Admit card 2021:
- Name of the Applicant
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Time Duration
- Centre Code & Name
- Admit Card Time
- Signature of candidate
Documents needed for CG Vyapam Exam 2021:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- College of School ID
Steps to download CG Vyapam Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the Official Website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) @ www.vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Click on CG Vyapam Admit Card Download link.
- Enter the login details like User Id and Password.
- CG Vyapam admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download & take a printout for further use.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE