IIM CAT Admit Card 2020 Released @ iimcat.ac.in | CAT Exam Hall Ticket Download
IIM CAT Admit Card: The Indian Institute of Management Indore has released Hall ticket 2020 for Common Admission Test (CAT) and it is available on the official website @ iimcat.ac.in. The Candidate those who have registered for the examination can download their admit card at iimcat.ac.in. A total of 2.27 lakh candidates registered to appear in the CAT exam this year. The Examination will happen on 29/11/2020 around 156 test cities in three session’s i.e. verbal ability and reading comprehension, data interpretation and logical reasoning, and quantitative ability. IIM Indore, the CAT 2020 convening institute, is expected to release the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and guidelines to be followed by the candidates at all the CAT exam centers.
New update in CAT Admit Card:
The CAT Admit Card 2020 contains COVID-19 related guidelines and self-declaration form that candidates must present at the exam center to prove that they are coronavirus free. Admit card/Hall ticket is one of the important document to be carried by the candidate to the examination center, thus the candidate failing to bring hall ticket will not be allowed for examination.
Slots of Examination:
Morning Slot: 8.30 AM to 10.30 AM
Afternoon Session: 12.30 PM to 2.30 PM
Evening Session: 4.30PM to 6.30 PM
The following documents need to be carried to the examination centre they are Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Passport, College/University ID, Driver’s license.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Management Indore|
|Name of the Exam||Common Admission Test (CAT)|
|Release date of CAT Admit Card||October 28, 2020|
|IIM CAT Exam Date||November 29, 2020|
|End date to download hall ticket||November 29, 2020|
|CAT helpline number||18002090830|
Details Mentioned on the IIM CAT admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Registration number
- Place to affix photograph
- Instructions to be followed
- Day and date of the exam
- Session or test time
- Reference number
- Emergency contact number
- Google map link
After downloading the Candidate must ensure that the following information present in the Hall ticket are correct, if he/she has found any error they may contact the higher Authority to rectify their mistakes
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Date / Day of test
- Time / Session Test City
- Test Centre
- Reference/TSN Number
Important Points to be noted:
- The candidates must carry two copies of CAT 2020 admit card and a photo ID proof (original and photocopy)
- Writing pad and pen will be provided for rough work in the examination centre.
- The candidates must reach the CAT exam center before reporting time to complete identification process.
- The candidates are not supposed to sign their CAT admit card beforehand. The admit card is to be signed only inside the exam hall in front of the invigilator.
- The candidates must affix their same photo as the one uploaded with the application form.
- Mobile phone, calculator, any other gadget, Jewelry is prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Candidates with a metal implant, pacemaker, etc. in their body will be required to bring medical certificate of the same.
How to download CAT Exam Hall Ticket 2020?
- Click on the official website of CAT @ iimcat.ac.in.
- Click on “registered Candidate Login”.
- The Candidates must enter “user ID” and “Password” and click login.
- Click on the download CAT admit card tab in the dashboard.
- The login window will open on a new page.
- Download the admit card and use for further purpose.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK : HERE