Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020| Vacancy for SO in Scale I & Scale II & Scheduled Tribe Category in Scale II & Scale III| Last Date: 15.12.2020| Download notification at www.canarabank.com.
Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Canara Bank has invited online Application to fill 220 vacancies for Specialist Officer & Special Recruitment Drive under ST Category Posts from 25th November 2020 to 15th December 2020. The officials has released notification for the Recruitment of Specialist Officer in various disciplines in Scale I and Scale II and a special recruitment drive for the Scheduled Tribe Category in Scale II & Scale III. Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only should apply for the posts advertised.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts on or before 15th December 2020. For more details and new updates the candidate can visit the Canara Bank official website or through the direct link given below. The candidate will be selected based on the basis of online exam which is tentatively held in the month of January or February 2021. The Applicants can visit at Canarabank.com.
Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the organization||Canara Bank|
|Name of Posts||Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020|
Applicants Must have passed BE / BTech / ME / Mtech (Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Engineering / IT / Information Science / Engineering / Electronics) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ College / University.
|Age Limit||20-38 Years|
|Online Registration||25th November 2020- 15th December 2020|
|Online Exam Test||January/February 2021 (tentative)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Examination, GD, Interview|
|Job Location||All over India|
Canara Bank SO 2020 Application Fees:
Application fees / intimation charges shall be paid through online mode only.
|For All Others||₹600/- + GST|
|For SC/ST/PwBD||₹100/- + GST (Intimation Charges Only)|
Canara Bank SO Vacancy 2020 Category wise:
The Vacancy Details for the recruitment of Specialist Officer 2020 are listed below.
|Extract, Transform & Load
|Manager – Law||43||06||03||11||04||19|
|Manager – Finance||21||03||01||05||02||10|
|Ethical Hackers &
|Cyber Forensic Analyst||02||0||0||0||0||02|
|Data Mining Experts||02||0||0||0||0||02|
|OFSS Techno Functional||05||0||0||01||0||04|
|Base 24 Administrator||02||0||0||0||0||02|
Special Recruitment under ST Category Backlog Vacancies:
Canara Bank SO 2020 Recruitment Relaxation in upper age:
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Ex-serviceman, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/SSCOs||5 years|
Canara Bank Specialist Officer Salary 2020:
The Salary details of Canara Bank specialist officer are listed for candidate reference as per scale wise.
|Scale||Salary & Emoluments|
|JMGS-I||23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020|
|MMGS-II||31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950|
|MMGS-III||42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490|
Canara Bank SO Exam Pattern 2020:
The Candidates those who are appearing for this exam can refer the Exam Pattern and test duration.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Professional Knowledge in the area of specialization||50||100||2 hours|
|Test of English||50||50|
|Latest Developments in Banking Industry||50||50|
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in Objective Test.
- For wrong answer one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Important Note of Canara Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy:
- Operating & working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
- The candidates shall acquire working knowledge of Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
- After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees / intimation charges, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form for future reference.
- Payment of fee by Demand Draft / Cheque / Money Orders / Postal Orders etc will not be accepted and such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks) should submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- The selected candidates who are presently / previously employed will have to submit proper unconditional relieving letter / order.
Documents needed at the time of interview:
The candidates qualified in the first round of interview process will have to produce the following documents along with self attested copies of the documents, for verification. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for Group Discussion and Interview without production of original & copies .
- Print-out of on-line application
- Print-out of Group Discussion and Interview Call Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth along with proof of certificate for applicable age relaxation, if any Certificates and Mark lists of SSC / SSLC / X Std., 10+2 / PUC / Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation etc. Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result of Graduation on or before 01.10.2020 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates & Disability Certificate in case of PWBD candidates, issued by competent authority, strictly in the prescribed format.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General (UR) in the online application form.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Competent Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of EWS category candidates.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Photo Identity proof.
- Any other relevant documents in support of candidature.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name, they will be allowed only if they produce Gazette notification / their marriage certificate in original. Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
Steps to Apply for Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020:
All applicants should have a valid personal email ID. The registered email ID should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project. All the communications will be sent to the candidates to this email ID only.
- Visit the Canara Bank Official Site www.canarabank.com.
- Search Careers Sections and click on the Recruitment Option.
- Click on the Recruitment Project– 2/2020 Specialist Officers & Special Recruitment Drive under ST Category.
- Fill the necessary details.
- Pay the application fee, if required.
- Recheck and Finally submit it.
- Download and take the printout of the Application Form for further reference.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE