BSF Paramedical Staff Recruitment| Group B & C Posts| Last Date: 26.07.2021| Apply Online SI. ASI. Constable Posts at bsf.gov.in.
BSF Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2021: Border Security Force has released official notification for the posts of Group B & C Posts of 110 Vacancies. The Candidates completed 10+2/Degree/Diploma or Equivalent from any recognized university are eligible to apply. The Candidates should submit BSF Paramedical Application Form 2021 on or before 26th July 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job notification either through the official website or through the direct link given below. Selected candidates will be appointed across India.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode. The Candidates can apply online for this job notification by using the direct link given below. More details of steps to apply, selection process, salary details and much more details are given below. Visit bsf.gov.in for more updates.
BSF Group B & C Recruitment 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Border Security Force|
|Name of the Post||Group B & C Posts|
|No of Vacancies||110 Posts|
|Selection Process||Phase I: Written Examination
|Starting Date to apply||26th June 2021|
|Last Date to apply||26th July 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|SI (Staff Nurse)||37|
|ASI Operation Theatre Technician||01|
|ASI Laboratory Technician||28|
|Constable (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/ Aya)||09|
SI (Staff Nurse):
- 10+2 or equivalent.
- Degree/Diploma in General Nursing Programme.
- Registration as General Nurse and Midwife with central or State Nursing Council.
- Experience in the field of Tuberculosis, Hospital Administration, Sister Tutor, Public health, Pediatrics, Psychiatry.
ASI Operation Theatre Technician (Group C Post):
- 10+ 2 with Science or its equivalent plus Diploma in Operation Technique or certificate in relevant subject from an institute recognized by the central or the state government.
ASI Laboratory Technician (Group C Post):
- 10+ 2 with Science or its equivalent from a recognized Board or institution.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institution of the central or the state government.
CT (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/Aya) Group C Post:
- Pass in Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
- two years of work experience in respective trades or one-year certificate course from a recognized industrial training institute or vocational institute with at least one year experience in the trade or two years diploma from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
- Must qualify trade test.
Multi-skilled candidates will be given preference.
HC (Veterinary) Group C Post:
- 12th class from a recognized board.
- possessing minimum one year course in veterinary stock assistant from any recognized board and having at least one year of post-qualification experience.
Constable (Kennelman) Group C Post:
- 10th class from a recognized board.
- Two years of experience in handling animals from government veterinary hospital or dispensary of veterinary college or government farm.
|Name of the Posts||Salary Details|
|SI (Staff Nurse)||Level 6 (Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/-)|
|ASI Operation Theatre Technician (Group C Post)||Level 5 (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-)|
|ASI Laboratory Technician (Group C Post)||Level 5 (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-)|
|CT (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/Aya) Group C Post||Level 3 (Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-)|
|HC (Veterinary) Group C Post||Level 4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-)|
|Constable (Kennelman) Group C Post||Level 3 (Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-)|
Age Limit :
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|SI (Staff Nurse) Non-Gazetted (Group-B Post)||21 to 30 Years|
|ASI (Operation Theatre Technician) (Group-C Post)||21 to 25 Years|
|ASI (Laboratory Technician) (Group-C Post)||18 to 25 Years|
|CT (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/ Aya) (Group-C Post)||18 to 23 Years|
|HC(Veterinary) (Group-C Post)||18 to 25 Years|
|Constable (Kennelman (Group-C Post)||18 to 25 Years|
|Group ’B” posts||Rs.200/-|
|Group ‘C’ Posts||Rs. 100/-|
Steps to apply for Border Security Force Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Border Security Force at bsf.gov.in.
- Open the notification and check Eligibility.
- Click on apply online link.
- Enter the details correctly.
- Click on submit button.
- Make the payment, if required.
- Download and take printout for further use.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE