CSBC BIHAR FOREST GUARD ADMIT CARD 2020| Bihar Forest Guard Exam Date (Announced)| Download Bihar CSBC Hall ticket at csbc.bih.nic.in.
Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2020: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) will release Admit Card for the posts of Bihar Forest Guard in the 1st Week of December. CSBC Bihar Police Department will conduct exam on 16th December 2020. The Candidates those who have applied for Bihar Police Forest Guard Exam can download admit card at csbc.bih.nic.in.
The Bihar Police Forest Guard Exam Date 2020, Exam Venue & other details are mentioned in the CSBC Bihar Forest Guard Admit Card 2020. Bihar Police Department will select the candidate based on written test, Physical Fitness and followed by health check-up. Without Admit Card, the candidate will not be allowed to write examination. Steps to download hall ticket are mentioned below, for more details visit csbc.bih.nic.in.
Bihar Vanrakshak Exam 2020 Admit Card Details:
|Name of the Organization||Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC), Bihar|
|Name of the Post||Forest Guard/ Vanrakshak|
|Total Vacancies||484 Posts|
|Exam Date||16th December 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st Week of December 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, PET/PST/Physical, Medical Check-up|
Along with Bihar Police Forest guard Admit card 2020 the candidate must carry any one of the following documents i.e. Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer, College ID, Voter ID, Driving License, Bank Passbook, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Employee ID, Passport and PAN Card.
Minimum qualifying marks for Bihar Police Forest Guard Exam (Category Wise):
|General Category||40% Marks|
|SC/ST & Female of all categories||32% Marks|
Bihar Forest Guard 2020 Exam Pattern:
|Part-1||General Awareness/Current Affairs Questions||30 Questions||120 Marks|
|Part-2||Data/Figures Under Mathematics||25 Questions||100 Marks|
|Part-3||General Science/Ecology Related Questions||25 Questions||100 Marks|
|Part-4||Hindi Subject Questions||20 Questions||80 Marks|
- Mathematics & General Studies Questions will be in matriculation Level.
- Remaining questions will be in intermediate level.
- Question Paper Will be in Bilingual i.e. Hindi & English.
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type (MCQ).
- Each Question will carry 4 Marks.
- The Duration of Exam is 2 Hours.
- There Will be Negative Marking of 1/3 (0.33) Marks.
How to Download Bihar Forest Guard 2020 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of CSBC Bihar Official Site at csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on Bihar Vanrakshak Admit Card link on the home page.
- Enter required details like registration number, D.O.B and other details.
- Click on submit button.
- CSBC Bihar 2020 Hall Ticket will get downloaded.
- Check all the details are printed properly.
- Take a Hard Copy for future use.
Information Available on Bihar police forest guard admit card 2020:
After downloading the Hall ticket, the candidate must check whether the following information’s are available. If they found any error they can contact the higher Authority.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number
- Duration of the exam
- Name of the Examination
- Examination Centre Code
- Important Instructions for the exam
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Name of the Test Centre
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Signature of the Examination Councilor.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE