BTSC Bihar JE Admit Card 2020 download @ btsc.bih.nic.in
BTSC Bihar Junior Engineer Admit card 2020 will be released by the Bihar Technical Service Commission as soon. The Candidate/Applicants is requested to visit the official website for more updates and download their hall ticket once they officially release. Bihar Technical Commission (BTSC) has released various vacancies for Kaniya Abhiyanta Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical) Posts. The Candidates are requested to carry ID proof along with the Admit card as these are necessary documents nowadays to attend the Govt Examinations.
BTSC Bihar JE will conduct written test who have applied for the post of BTSC JE recruitment 2020. The candidates with proper documents and Admit card only will be allowed to write examination. To get the hall ticket the candidates will have to login on the official site of BTSC. The selection of the candidate will depend on the candidate/applicant in the written exam. The list of selected candidates will be published on the official website of BTSC Bihar.
BTSC Bihar JE Admit Card Details
|Organization Name||Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|Name of the Post||Kaniya Abhiyanta (JE (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)|
|Number of Vacancies||9416|
|Official Website||btsc.bih.nic.in or pariksha.nic.in|
|Exam Date||November (expected)|
|Admit Card release Date||November (expected)|
On exam day the candidate are must to carry any ID Proof. The ID Proof can be any of the following documents such as Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card or any government issued ID. If the Candidate/Applicant gets selected as part of select Aadhaar Card, Mark Sheets, SSC or relevant education qualification, No objection certificate will be verified if fails to provide can result to disqualification.
If the candidate/Applicant have any issues with the printed details on the admit card, he/she can head over to the official website of BTSC or directly use the link btsc.bih.nic.in. If the authority has found any discrepancies or mismatches in admit card and the proof it will directly lead to disqualification.
BTSC JE Exam Eligibility Criteria
- The notification has recently released for the junior Engineer for the posts of Mechanical, Civil and Electrical branches.
- The Candidate/Applicant must complete 3 years of polytechnic diploma in respective Engineering branch.
- The departments in which selected candidates will be placed in are Town Development & Housing, Planning & Development, Rural Work, Public Health Engineering, Building Construction, Water Resources, Road Construction, Small Water Resources, and Building Construction.
Information Present in BTSC JE Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant Roll Number
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Category (ST/SC/BC Other)
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
Steps to Download BTSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the official website btsc.bih.nic.in.
- Search for the notification related to BTSC JE Exam 2020 Admit Card.
- Click on the link and visit BTSC Bihar junior Engineer Admit card 2020 home page.
- Enter the login details like registration number/mobile number and date of birth and submit.
- BTSC Bihar JE Admit Card 2020 will display on the screen.
- Download it and carry for examination.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE