Assam Special TET Admit Card 2021| Special TET Exam Hall ticket Download | Exam Date: 28.02.2021| Download @ ssa.assam.gov.in.
Assam Special TET Admit Card 2021: Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission Department of Education will release admit card for the posts of Special TET Examination of Lower Primary Level 2021. The candidate those who have applied for this posts can download the admit card either through the official website or through the direct link given below. Assam Special TET exam will be held on 28th February 2021.
Candidates will not be allowed to write examination without hall ticket. More details of steps to download, exam pattern, documents required and other details are given below. Visit ssa.assam.gov.in for more updates. SSA Assam will select the candidates on the basis of written test. Assam TET exam will be conducted at anywhere in Assam state and exam centres details are given below.
SSA Assam Special TET Admit Card 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission – Department of Education|
|Name of the Exam||Assam Special TET Examination|
|Admit card Release Date||13.02.2021 to 20.02.2021|
|Official Website||ssa.assam.gov.in or sebaonline.org|
Assam Special TET 2021 Exam Pattern:
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language-I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
- The total 150 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in Assam TET Exam.
- Each MCQ will contain 1 mark.
- Language-I: The Candidate need to choose any one language from these – Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Manipur, Garo, Nepali, Karbi, Hmar.
- Language-II: English
- Duration of Exam: 2½ hours (150 Minutes) for Paper-I.
- Additional 20 minutes time (per hour) will be there for visually impaired candidates.
- Minimum Marks for qualifying in TET: A candidate is required to score at least 60% i.e. 90 marks out of 150 to qualify the Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET). However, for SC/ST (Hills)/ ST (Plain)/ OBC/MOBC/ PWD (PH), there will be relaxation of 5 %. Thus, for these candidates, qualifying score will be 55% i.e. 83 out of 150.
- Medium of Question Paper: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, English.
Details Present on SEBA Special TET Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
Required Documents for Special Teacher Eligibility Test:
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Steps to download Assam Special TET Hall Ticket 2021:
- Visit the official website of Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission at ssa.assam.gov.in.
- Click on the Latest Section.
- Click on Assam Special TET Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the login details like Roll Number and Password.
- Click on submit.
- Assam Special Teachers Eligibility Test Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Download and take print out for further use.
Exam Centres for TET Exam 2021:
|Name of District||District Code|
|South Salmara Mankachar||21|
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE