APSC RECRUITMENT 2020 | APSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020 Apply online @ apsc.nic.in
Apsc motor vehicle recruitment 2020: The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) under the Government of Assam has invited applications through online from the eligible and interested candidates. The Applicants/Candidates should be of permanent residents of Assam to the post of Motor vehicle inspectors (MVI) Recruitment 2020 on a fulltime basis. The online application for the post starts from October 14 2020 to November 09 2020. The Selection process for Motor Vehicle Inspectors (MVI) will be through a Written Examination and interview followed by viva voce and Document verification. All additional information are updated on the official website of APSC. For any issues related queries to online Application can reach the following support teams via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Contact No: 1800-572-23-43 (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days).
APSC MVI Notification 2020
|1.||Organization Name and Industry||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) and Assam State Service|
|2.||Post Name||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|4.||Pay Scale+ Grade Pay+ Pay band||Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- + Rs.9400 + PB-3|
|5.||Job location||Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur, Nagaon, Kokrajhar|
|6.||Start and End date||14/10/2020 to 09/11/2020|
|7.||Educational qualification||Must passed H.S.S.L.C with 3 years diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute of Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India and also duly recognized by AICTE|
|8.||Languages||Assamese/Bengali/Bodo (Atleast one Official language of the state of Assam) other than English|
|9.||Age Criteria||Must have completed 21 years of age and not be more than 38 years as on January 1, 2020 with relaxation (upper age limit) up to 41 years (OBC/MOBC) and 43 years (SC/ST)|
|10.||Experience||Freshers Can Apply|
|11.||Fees Details||Rs. 285.40 (Gen/UR) and Rs. 185.40 (SC/ST/OBC/MOBC) and Rs. 35.4 BPL/PWBD (BPL/PWBD)|
|12.||Mode of Payment||either through online (net-banking/credit/debit etc.) mode or through Offline (cash mode)|
|13.||Mode of Apply||Online|
Important Points to Note to Apply online APSC Recruitment
- A candidate should have good health, both physically and mentally they should be free from any organic defect and it is required to go medical examination before appointment to the service.
- The candidates failing to meet desired eligibility criteria their Applications form will be rejected by the commission and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law
- It is Mandatory to produce PR issued in Assam for educational Purpose as a proof of residency along with the Application Form or the candidate must produce valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the Application Form.
- EWS candidates must produce Income and Assets certificate of the family.
- Candidates may download the specimen copy of EWS Certificate on apsc.nic.in.
- The Applicants cannot change his/her category in the application form once submitted to the commission.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
- Duplicate Applications will be cancelled immediately by the commission.
Documents required for online registration:
The hardcopy of the online application and the following Original Documents/Certificates along with Self-attested copies should be produced at the time of Verification
- Matriculation/10th Standard/HSLC Admit Card issued by state/Centre board with Mentioned Date of Birth of the Applicants.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (issued by Govt.of.Assam).
- Experience certificates (if applicable).
- Degree/Diploma Certificate along with Mark sheet.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY ONLINE APSC RECRUITMENT 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) recruitment 2020 through the given Application format. The persons are required to apply online through APSC official website.
- Visit the Official website of APSC (i.e) apsc.nic.in.
- Click “online recruitment portal” link on the homepage.
- Click “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Motor Vehicle Inspector[ADVT.NO. 09/2020 ]” link and download it.
- Candidate must verify their eligibility criteria to apply for the post of motor vehicle inspector vacancy.
- Create an account by filling all your essential credentials.
- Applicants must register their valid e-mail address as all the details will be communicated through e-mail only.
- The Application will be in English and Assamese language but it can be apply only in English language. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- It is Mandatory to submit all the essential documents with specified size.
- Enter the details and fill up the APSC recruitment online Application form.
- Applicants can/must pay their processing fees (if applicable).
- Application fees once paid will not be refunded.
- In case if the transaction failed the bank will automatically refund the fee to the applicant within 5-7 working days.
- For any payment related issues, one can reach the following helpdesk numbers –
- GRAS Helpline (Telephonic):1800-212-11-88-66 (From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days)
- GRAS Helpdesk– https://assamegras.gov.in/helpdesk/.
- The candidate those who wish to apply for more than one post it is mandatory to apply separately and pay fees for each post.
- After filling all details the applicants must ensure all the details are filled correctly by clicking the preview.
- On successful registration an auto generated e-mail will be sent to the candidate via e-mail.
- Submit the APSC recruitment 2020 application form.
- Make a copy for further reference.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK : HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL WEBSITE LINK: HERE
To get further updates like Admit card, results and for more updates Stay tuned!!!!
Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity….