APSC JE Recruitment 2020 Notification | Apply Online @ apsc.nic.in:
APSC JE Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission announces the recruitment notice for Junior Engineer (JE) 2020. The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) under the Government of Assam has invited a applications through online from the eligible and interested candidates. The applications are invited only through online mode. Those candidates can apply online for the latest APSC Junior engineer jobs @ apsc.nic.in.
All additional information will be updated on the official website of APSC. Candidates who are interested may apply for the Junior engineer recruitment 2020 on or before November 27, 2020. Any other issues related to online application form you can contact the following- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Below we have described a eligibility criteria of latest APSC Recruitment. Keep checking more job alert notifications in our site.
APSC JE Recruitment 2020 details:
|Name of the Board||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|No. of the post||18|
|Start and End date||28/10/2020 to 27/11/2020|
|Pay scale||Rs. 14,000 to 60,500|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 8,700|
|Selection Process||Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview|
|Educational Qualification||A candidate must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt. Engineering institute recognized by AICTE. The candidate in Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance mode of Education is not accepted|
|Age Criteria||The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as per government norms.|
|Fees Details||For General/ EWS Candidate: Rs.285/-
For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs.185/-
For BPL & PWBD Candidate: Rs35.40
|Mode of Payment||Either through online (net-banking/credit/debit etc.) mode or through Offline (cash mode)|
Important Points to be noted:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. Caste certificate in Assam Govt. format by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC/MOBC, with the clear indication of candidate’s Caste.
- A candidate should have good health, both physically and mentally they should be free from any organic defect and it is required to go medical examination before appointment to the service.
- The candidates failing to meet desired eligibility criteria their Applications form will be rejected by the commission and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
- Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form.
- Matriculation/10th Standard/HSLC Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by Central/State Board clearly indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age.
- Certificates & Mark sheets of all examinations and Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark-sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate issued by the competent authority to Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness and if reservation is claimed by candidate for the post.
Steps to Apply online APSC JE Recruitment Notification 2020:
Candidates can apply for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) recruitment 2020 through the given Application format. The persons are required to apply online through APSC official website.
- Visit the official website of APSC at apsc.nic.in
- Click on the online recruitment site and click register here.
- The candidate must give proper and correct e-mail ID as everything is communicated through e-mail.
- Read all the instructions given carefully.
- Fill the Application form.
- After creating an account the candidate need to login with the credentials.
- Online Application Form is available in English and Assamese Language but it can only be filled in English Language.
- Click on the application indicating recruitment for the junior engineer (JE) Under Fisheries Department.
- An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format as prescribed.
- In case if the transaction failed the bank will automatically refund the fee to the applicant within 5-7 working days.
- For any payment related issues, one can reach the following helpdesk numbers –
- GRAS Helpline (Telephonic):1800-212-11-88-66 (From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days)
- GRAS Helpdesk- https://assamegras.gov.in/helpdesk/.
- The candidate those who wish to apply for more than one post it is mandatory to apply separately and pay fees for each post.
- After filling all details the applicants must ensure all the details are filled correctly by clicking the preview.
- On successful registration an auto generated e-mail will be sent to the candidate via e-mail.
- Check the total information and submit it before the final date.
- Take a Print out of Application.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK : HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION LINK: HERE