IGCAR Recruitment 2021| Work Assistant, Technical Officer & Other Posts| Last Date: 30.06.2021| Apply Online IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee job Vacancy 2021 at igcar.gov.in.
IGCAR Recruitment 2021: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has released official notification for the posts of Stipendiary Trainee Cat I & II, Technical Officer, Work Assistant, Canteen Attendant, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-III, Scientific Officer, Driver, Security Guard, Technician B (Crane Operator) of 337 Vacancies. The candidates completed SSC/ 10th, Graduate, Diploma, B.E./ B.Tech, Ph.D., B.E./ B.Tech., / B.Sc.,/ M.Sc, or it’s equivalent from a recognized university or Board or Institution are eligible to apply. The candidates can apply for this job notification from 15.04.2021 at 10:00 AM to 14.05.2021 at 23:59 PM. The Candidates should have valid mail I’D and mobile number for proper communication. Applications will be accepted only through online mode. Selected candidates will be appointed anywhere at Tamilnadu (Kalpakkam).
Only one Application should be submitted for one post. The candidates should submit separate application for each post, if they apply for more than one post. IGCAR will recruit the candidates on the basis of screening test/Written Test/ Trade/ Skill Test/ Physical Standard Test/ Physical Test Events followed by Personal Interview. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job notification either through the official notification or through the direct link given below. More details of steps to download, selection process, Application fees and other details are given below. Visit igcar.gov.in for more updates.
IGCAR Recruitment 2021- Details:
|Name of the organization||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|Name of the Posts||Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Technician, Steno, UDC, Driver, Security Guard, Work Assistant, Canteen Attendant and Stipendiary Trainee|
|No of vacancies||337 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamilnadu (Kalpakkam)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||15.04.2021|
|Last date to Apply||30.06.2021 (Date Extended)|
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Technician/B (Crane Operator)||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||08|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II|
|Electrical / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic||52|
|Mechanical Machine Tool/ Maintenance / Machinist / Turner||09|
|Plumber / Mason / Carpenter||06|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic/Plant Operator||14|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry/Physics)||21|
|Name of the Post||Application Fee|
|Technician/B (Crane Operator)||Rs.100/-|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs.100/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||Rs.200/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||Rs.100/-|
- Payment can be made via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net-banking Options.
|Name of the Post||Pay scale|
|Scientific Officer/E||Rs.78,800/- in Level 12|
|Technical Officer/E||Rs.78,800/- in Level 12|
|Scientific Officer/D||Rs.67,700/- in Level 11|
|Technical Officer/C||Rs.56,100/- in Lever 10|
|Technician/B (Crane Operator)||Rs.217000/- in Level 3|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Rs.25,000/- in Level 4|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs.25,000/- in Level 4|
|Driver (OG)||R..19900/- in Level 02|
|Security Guard||R..18800/- in Level 01|
|Work Assistant/A||R..18800/- in Level 01|
|Canteen Attendant||R..18800/- in Level 01|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||1st Year Rs16,000/-
2nd Year 18,000/-
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||1st Year Rs10,500/-
2nd Year 15,500
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Scientific Officer/E||18 to 40 Years|
|Technical Officer/E||18 to 40 Years|
|Scientific Officer/D||18 to 40 Years|
|Technical Officer/C||18 to 35 Years|
|Technician/B (Crane Operator)||18 to 25 Years|
|Stenographer Grade-III||18 to 27 Years|
|Upper Division Clerk||18 to 27 Years|
|Driver (OG)||18 to 27 Years|
|Security Guard||18 to 27 Years|
|Work Assistant/A||18 to 27 Years|
|Canteen Attendant||18 to 25 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||18 to 24 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||18 to 22 Years|
- Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Engineering with B. Tech. (Metallurgy)/M.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry /Materials Science) with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized University.
- Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with minimum 60% Marks in Chemical from a recognized University.
- Ph.D. in Physics / Electronics with Bachelor of Science (Physics) and Master of Science (Physics) or Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Engineering (Master of Science) or Master of Technology in Electronics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- SiC MEMS Sensors Design / Device Fabrication. Work involves design, simulation and fabrication of SiC based MEMS sensor and radiation hardened Devices. Desirable: Three years experience in Device fabrication.
Physics/ Material Science:
- Ph.D. (Physics or Materials Science) with Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Physics and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics/Material Science with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- High pressure physics research, experiments using Lab and synchrotron source.
- Ph.D. in the area of ionising/Non-Ionising based Imaging NDE tor Meterial Evaluation from a recognized university / institute and good programming skills and knowledge on MATLAB supported by scientific publications with Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Metallurgical or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Physics and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics/Material Science with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- To work on experimental and simulation pertaining to radiation based imaging for attenuation, 3D characterization studies, imaging science, developing advanced image processing and simulation tools, parameter optimization towards minimizing experimental studies and other scientific and technical R&D activities.
Technician/B (Crane Operator):
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science & Math’s (or) minimum 60% marks in HSC with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics and certification in crane operation from a State or Central Government recognised institutions.
- Candidates should Possess valid Heavy Vehicle driving licence.
- Matriculation / SSC or equivalent with 50% marks. 2. Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Short-hand and 30 wpm in English typing.
- Knowledge of Computer data P Education Qualification.
- Matriculation / SSC or equivalent with 50% marks.
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Short-hand and 30 wpm in English typing.
- Knowledge of computer data Processing.
Upper Division Clerk:
- A Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Minimum speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in English.
- Knowledge of computer data processing.
- Pass in 10th Standard / SSC
- Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Consolidated experience in driving a light or heavy vehicle for at least 3 years.
- Possession of a valid driving licence to drive two wheelers.
- 1. SSC pass or equivalent certificate from Armed Forces
- 2. Physical Standards: As prescribed in the Method of Selection below.
- 3. Candidates who Qualify the Physical test will be allowed to a ear for a written test.
- Pass in 10th Standard /SSLC.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or institution.
Technical Officer/C Educational Qualification:
- M.Sc./M.Tech. in Atmospheric Science,/ Meteorology with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University.
Chemical/Civil/Computer Science/Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Metallurgy:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized University.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with 60% in Chemistry with Maths & Physics as ancillary subjects and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry (General, Applied, Organic, Inorganic, Physical, Analytical) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates with M.Sc / Integrated M. Sc in Polymer, Medicinal, Pharmaceutical, Bio-Chemistry, Industrial and Environmental Chemistry are not Eligible to apply.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with 60% in Physics with Maths & Chemistry as ancillary subjects and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics (General, Applied Condensed Matter Physics, Nuclear Physics and Theoretical Physics) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University. Mathematics/Numerical Methods must be one of the subjects at M.Sc. level. Candidates with MSc/Integrated MSc. in Particle Physics, Geophysics, Medical Physics are not Eligible to apply.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I Educational Qualification:
Diploma* in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology.
- Diploma* in Civil.
- Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation
- Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- B.Sc. (Chemistry) from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks. (Chemistry as Main subject and Physics and Mathematics as ancillary subjects).
- B.Sc. (Physics) from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks. (Chemistry and Mathematics as ancillary subjects).
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II Educational Qualification:
Draughtsman (Mechanical)/Electrical / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic/Fitter/Rigger/Mechanical Machine Tool/ Maintenance / Machinist / Turner/Plumber / Mason / Carpenter/Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic/Plant Operator/Welder:
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science and Mathematics. (OR)
- Minimum 60% marks in HSC with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. (AND)
- ITI Certificate of not less than 2 years duration in the relevant trade viz., Draftsman (Mechanical)/ Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Fitter/ Mechanical. Machine Tool Maintenance/ Machinist/Turner/ Refrigeration & air conditioning/ Attendant Operator Chemical Plant
- ITI Certificate of not less than 1 year duration in the relevant trade viz., Rigger/Plumber/Mason/Carpenter/ Welder (Gas and Electric Arc).
Lab Assistant (Chemistry/Physics):
- Minimum 60% marks in HSC with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
|Name of the Posts||Selection Process|
|Scientific Officer/ E||Interview + Screening Test|
|Technical Officer/ E|
|Scientific Officer/ D|
|Technical Officer/ C||Written Test + Interview|
|Technician/ B||Pre Test + Advanced Test + Skill Test|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Written Test + Steno Test|
|Upper Division Clerk||Written Test + Descriptive Test|
|Driver (OG)||Written Test + Driving Test|
|Security Guard||PST + PET + Written Test|
|Work Assistant/ A||Pre Test + Advanced Test|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I||Written Test + Interview|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II||Pre Test + Advanced Test + Skill Test|
Steps to Apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of IGCAR at www.igcar.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Open the notification and check eligibility criteria.
- Enter the login details and submit it.
- Attach photograph, signature and other required documents.
- Pay the Application fees, if required.
- Download and take Printout for further use.
The Candidates applied for the post of Scientific Officer/E, Technical Officer/E, Scientific Officer/D are required to forward hard copy of their application along with one set of document to Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt.), Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam – 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu by Speed Post so as to reach on or before 20/05/2021.
Indira Gandhi centre for atomic research,
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE