AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021| AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification| Last Date: 26.02.2021| Apply Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts @appost.in.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (India post) recruitment has released official notification for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts including Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dav Sevak Vacancy to fill 2296 Posts. The interested candidates can apply for this job notification of Andhra Postal Circle GDS recruitment at indiapost.gov.in/appost.in on or before 26th February 2021. The Candidate will be selected on the basis of merit list.
The Candidate passed Secondary School/ 10th from recognized board can apply for this post. More details of Educational Qualification, Selection process, fees details and other details are given below. Visit appost.in/gdsonline for more updates.
Andhra Pradesh Post Office 2021 Recruitment- Details:
|Name of the Organization||India Post – Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Educational Qualification||Applicants should have passed Secondary School/ 10th Std from recognized board.|
|Total Vacancy||2296 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Selection Process||merit list|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Payment||Online or Offline (Post Office)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee||27.01.2021|
|Last date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee||26.02.2021|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline|
AP Post vacancies:
|PWD – A||18|
|PWD – B||34|
|PWD – C||35|
AP GDS Recruitment Application fees:
|UR/OBC/EWS Male/ trans-man candidates||Rs.100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ trans-woman candidates||no fee|
Make the payment via online or offline (Post Office).
AP Postal Circle GDS Salary:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 12,000/-|
AP Postal Circle Recruitment Age Limit:
|Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as compulsory or elective subjects as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India. List of Official languages of the state are given in the notification.
Documents needed for Application:
- DOB proof
- SSC 10th Marks Sheet
- Computer certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Community/ Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Disability
AP GDS Application Fee Payment Steps (If Applicable):
Once if the registration is successfully completed only applicable candidates must pay the fees by using the following steps:
- Application fee payment can be made through online or offline mode.
- Offline payment can be made at any of the Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
- Whereas online payment can be made through credit card/debit card or internet banking. Candidates have to visit http://indiapostgdsonline.in/online fee link to make online payment.
- For making payment of application fee, they should refer the registration number.
- Then again go to home page and follow the below steps.
Steps to Apply Andhra Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of AP Post office at appost.in/gdsonline.
- Search the advertisement for AP Postal Circle and click on the advertisement.
- Open and Read the Notification and check Eligibility.
- Click apply link.
- Enter these details in the space provided
- Name (in capital letter as mentioned in SSC marks memo)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (should be unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which 10th class passed
- Board in which 10th class passed
- Year of Passing 10th class
- 10th Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Enter the details correctly and make the payment, if required.
- Click “Apply online here” link and register the application form using registration form and other details.
- Registration will be done after successful registration; candidates will receive a registration number which they have to retain for further application process.
- Take the print of the application form for further use.
If the candidate got selected he/she will be intimated through SMS or e-mail and the Intimation letter will be issued after 15-20 days from the date of result declaration.
Queries of candidates related to notification may be given to
Help Line number: 0866 – 2429822
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE